The G Range was especially developed for pumping highly viscous, low moisture or no fluidity products. All the pumps of this range has a hopper with auger to pump in a safe way the product. The special Hopper design’s allows to avoid the expensive “bridge breaker”.
The range G it’s designed with a expanded rectangular inlet housing and a conical forced-feed chamber as well as a coupling shaft with transport thread positioned for an optimized fluid transfer to the motor and the stator. Possibility of adjusting the rectangular inlet dimensions for specific applications.
Design And Features
- Stable pump – Low pulsation.
- Expanded rectangular inlet housing and a conical forced-feed.
- Easy maintenance and service.
- Available block design and design with a housing bearing – That allows using all types of drives.
- Large choice of construction materials (cast iron inlet housing, SS304, SS316, SS316Ti, Duplex, etc…)
- Dry running protection with a device TSE.
- Overpressure Protection device (Diaphragm contact pressure gauge – Adjustable contact for maximum pressure).
- Different number of sealing solutions: single mechanical seal, double mechanical seal, unpressurized Quench vessel, cartridge unit (mechanical seal), gland packing.
- Different number of baseplate solutions.
- Polymer dosing in the discharge piping for reduce charge losses generated by attrition between product and piping.